Where can I find someone to administer a yearly test or evaluation for my child?

An evaluation or test of your child's progress must be administered each year starting in the year your child turns 8. An evaluation of your child's progress can be done anytime of the year but testing is typically done in the spring.

We recommend :

Great Expectations: www.edugreat.com
FLO:  www.familylearning.org.
You can also find links at the WHO web site under Testing Services (www.washhomeschool.org ).

< Prev