Where can I get my own copy of the state homeschool laws?
For a copy of the free publication, Washington State's Laws Regulating Home-Based Instruction, go to: www.k12.wa.us , click on Resources and Publications. Or contact the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction at 360-664-3574, Old Capitol Building, P.O. Box 47300, Olympia, WA 98504.
Next >